If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Website.
“Terms”, means the Devolve Developer Terms and Conditions, including Schedule A ‘Important Notice’.
“User”, “you” means a person using the Website.
“Website”, means the website accessible at www.Devolve Developer.io, including its subdomains, programming code, related technologies, know-hows, databases and design.
“Personal Data” means information or its combination that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example first and last name.
“Usage Data” means non-personally identifiable information about your usage of the Website that alone or in combination with similar information can not be used to identify you.
“Information” means collectively any Personal Data, Usage Data, information you made publicly available and/or any other protected or publicly available information.
- Information We Collect From You
To access and use the Website, undergo a AML/KYC check according to the Devolve Developer AML/KYC Policy, participate in Devolve Developer token sale event and for other purposes that will be mentioned further in this Policy we may process and/or collect the following Personal Data. By way of example,we will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the Website (www.Devolve Developer.io) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photograph, ID, residency and source of funds verification documents and data contained in such documents
- You may explicitly decline to submit Personal Data in which case we may not be able to provide certain or all our services and products to you.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) who may provide us information about you.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. Session cookies are temporary and typically disappear after you close your browser.
We use our own cookies (first party cookies):
- To remember your choice about cookies on the Website.
- To recognize you when you visit the Website.
- To remember your preferences.
- To perform security measures.
In addition, we work with reputable companies who can use their cookies when you use the Website (third party cookies). Third-party cookies are used, for example, to count how many visitors we receive to a page, to help us analyze how the Website is used (e.g. Google Analytics cookies). We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the Website from and the pages they visited.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. You may be able to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
We also use local storage. Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows us to store Information locally on your computer or mobile device. We may use local storage to store Information about your preferences or your authorization details.
- Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to comply with applicable laws and legislation;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to comply with applicable laws and legislation;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Why We Collect Information
Information is used for:
- Processing payments, providing you an opportunity to participate in Devolve Developer token sale and providing you the Website and its functionality;
- Setting up, operating and managing your account;
- Identification and verification;
- Monitoring your transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, money laundering and cheating;
- Analytical and statistical purposes;
- Your seamless interaction with the Website;
- Understanding of your interaction with the Website;
- Website security;
- Improvement and development of the Website or our other services and products;
- Legal and regulatory reasons, including enforcement of this Policy and the Terms;
- Sending you related information, including promotions, special offers, confirmations, newsletters, updates, and security alerts.
Using your name and email address, we will occasionally send you alerts or information on products, bonuses and promotions related to our services. You can opt out from these emails any time.
- How Long We Retain Information
The time periods for which we retain your Information depend on the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your Information for as long as you are a User and, thereafter, for no longer than is reasonably necessary for reporting and reconciliation purposes pursuant to legal requirements and to provide you with any feedback or information you might request or require.
- Your Consent
You expressly consent to our processing, collection, transfer, storage, disclosure and other uses of your Information as described in this Policy and the Terms at instance when you:
- Register with us;
- Provide Information to us through the Website;
- Browse and use the Website.
In addition, through this use and interactions with the Website you specifically consent to our (or our suppliers and subcontractors):
- Collection of Information by automated means, such as cookies, local storage or the intended functionality of the Website, and to our subsequent processing and using of Information in accordance with this Policy and Terms;
- Transfer and processing your Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area;
- Storage and transfer of your Personal Data to locations wherever we and our service providers have facilities.
- Disclosure Of Your Information
We may release Information concerning your use of the Website:
- To provide you with the services and functionality of the Website;
- If it is set out in the Terms;
- When we believe in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with the applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (for example, pursuant to a statutory demand, subpoena, warrant or court order);
- In order to detect, prevent and investigate fraud or money laundering issues;
- To enforce this Policy and/or the Terms;
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address security or technical issues;
- To protect against abusive or unlawful use of the Website;
- To protect the rights, safety, or property of Users, or any other third parties;
- If we reasonably believe that a situation involving danger of death or injury to any person requires disclosure;
- In other ways described in this Policy and the Terms.
- How Information is Shared
We may share Information we collect only under any of the circumstances mentioned in this Policy and/or the Terms. You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors, and assigns (“Devolve Developer Team”).
- We will not share any Personal Data provided by you with third parties except within our associated or subsidiary companies, and with service providers or suppliers under contract who help with our business operations such as payment processing, compliance and User verification, fraud investigation, information management and analytics. Such providers are obligated not to disclose your Personal Data and authorized to use it only as necessary to provide their services to us. We may also make inquiries and disclose your Personal Data to agencies, security organizations and any other relevant third parties for fraud and money laundering prevention.
- Security of Personal Data
We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We process all Information using industry-standard techniques.
We implement the following administrative, technical, and physical measures for the protection of Personal Data:
- Administrative measures. Access to your Personal Data is limited to authorized personnel who have a legitimate need to access it based on their job descriptions. In case third-party contractors process Personal Data on our behalf, similar requirements are imposed.
- Technical measures. Personal Data is transmitted in encrypted format using SSL technology. We use up-to-date firewall protection and high-quality antivirus and anti-malware software.
- Physical measures. Access to Personal Data is not permitted via the Internet except using an encrypted virtual private network. We store Personal Data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
However, we do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to Information, including Personal Data that we store.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Business or Asset Transfer
In the event that we sell, buy, transfer or merge any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Devolve Developer or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Changing or Updating Your Personal Data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes to your Personal Data.
Please log into your account or contact us as soon as possible if there are any changes to your Personal Data or if you believe the Personal Data we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date so that we can update our records accordingly.
- Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at support@DevolveDeveloper.io.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to put into effect, modify or revise this Policy at any time by posting the Policy or revised Policy on the Website. The Policy or any changes will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy. If we make any material changes to the Policy we will use reasonable efforts to inform you by email or by posting a notice on the Website.
We encourage you to review this Policy each time you visit the Website to make sure you understand the most current Policy. Your continued use of the Website signifies your acceptance of any implemented or changed terms.
- Privacy Related Inquiries
If, for any reason, you are concerned with the way that we may be using your Personal Data or you have questions about the privacy aspects of the Website, please, contact us at support@DevolveDeveloper.io.